18 months ago Mr Perfect brought you a visual landscape and list of men's health services across Australia.
As come to the final countdown of 2021, we have dug deep and updated the expanding landscape for men's health in 2022.
But first here are some important caveats:
- Mr Perfect does not endorse nor can we claim to have used, bought or vouch for any of the initiatives, services, organisations and groups listed - please do your own research for referrals and reviews on any that you may wish to explore.
- Where possible Mr Perfect has not listed “commercial” organisations that have a substantial cost/charge, except in the case of a few services that we decided should still be listed given their specific men’s health focus.
- Previously we have produced a separate fathers / dads services landscape, hence why these services do not appear on this one and we will update that landscape in 2022.
- If you have a valid reason why you think any of services should not appear here please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always open to feedback and respectful dialogue
- If you know of any worthy services that should be listed here please get in touch at email@example.com
Enjoy and here is to good men's health in 2022.
Founder | CEO of Mr Perfect
Men's Health Services in Australia 2022
Informal / Non-Clinical
Education / Programs
Events / Campaigns
|Baw Baw Big Blokes BBQ|
|Blokes Health Australia|
|EJ Whitten Foundation|
|Foundation 49: Men's Health|
|The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride|
|The Big Dog|
Men's Groups / Circles
|My Men's Team|
|Build A Brotherhood|
|Circle of Men (QLD)|
|Survivors and Mates Support Network (SAMSN)|
|Tasmen - Men With Heart Exhibition|
|The Australian Man Cave Support Group (TAMC)|
|The Mens Table|
Crisis / Clinical