Updated since previous guidelines of 24 September 2021
Mr Perfect is delighted that Australia has had many lockdowns lifted and people can now socialise again and connect in person.
As you may be aware Mr Perfect runs BBQs across the country for you to connect and create community, for the good of your health. Regardless of the lifting of lockdowns, your health is always our priority.
Mr Perfect was privileged to have access to leading Public Health Physicians and first-class legal advice during lockdowns and beyond and to give us guidance of how we can operate at the highest levels of health and safety for our community.
Please see below our guidelines and what we are doing to keep you as safe as we can:
Essential at every BBQ to keep you safe
- We strongly recommended you:
- Use the sanitiser and wipes provided
- Bring a mask with you to use where appropriate (we are researching sourcing some Mr Perfect masks soon!)
- Do not attend should you feel physically unwell, however minor the symptom or severity
- Get double-vaccinated to decrease the chances of any COVID outbreak
- Check-in using the Register Form or relevant Check-in App
- We will keep you safe by:
- Our BBQ Host wearing gloves to serve you food
- Regularly wipe down relevant surfaces
- Suggesting kindly you head home if you are displaying any signs of illness
- Ensuring our BBQ Hosts are double-vaccinated in States and Locations where COVID is prevalent
- Use a Check-in method to register your attendance
- All BBQs operating as normal at the highest level of safety (see above) for the good of your health
- Please be aware this advice could change quickly if COVID becomes challenging in any area that we run BBQs
- We encourage strongly where possible that our BBQ Hosts are double-vaccinated, regardless of where you are based in Australia
- For BBQ attendees we strongly suggest you are double-vaccinated, taking into account medical, religious & other exemptions
If you are unsure in any way whatsoever about your safety please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further