Updated since previous guidelines in late 2021
As a precautionary measure around the recent Omicron surges, we decided to postpone all Mr Perfect BBQs in NSW in January 2022.
However, we are pleased to announce that we will be starting the BBQs again in February 2022, subject to BBQ Hosts being available and willing (we will never pressure any BBQ Host to lead when they are not comfortable).
In 2021 we introduced new guidelines around health and safety at our BBQs, that were drafted with professional Public Health and Legal advice. Now more than ever we will be monitoring each BBQ even closer to ensure we can hold safe events for you to connect and create community.
As previously posted in 2021, please see below our guidelines and what we are doing to keep you as safe as we can:
Essential at every BBQ to keep you safe
- We strongly recommended you:
- Use the sanitiser and wipes provided
- Bring a mask with you to use where appropriate (we are researching sourcing some Mr Perfect masks soon!)
- Do not attend should you feel physically unwell, however minor the symptom or severity
- Get double-vaccinated to decrease the chances of any COVID outbreak
- Check-in using the Register Form or relevant Check-in App
- We will keep you safe by:
- Our BBQ Host wearing gloves to serve you food
- Regularly wipe down relevant surfaces
- Suggesting kindly you head home if you are displaying any signs of illness
- Ensuring our BBQ Hosts are double-vaccinated in States and Locations where COVID is prevalent
- Use a Check-in method to register your attendance
- All BBQs operating as normal at the highest level of safety (see above) for the good of your health
- Please be aware this advice could change quickly if COVID becomes challenging in any area that we run BBQs and as the Public Health advice suggests
- We encourage strongly where possible that our BBQ Hosts are triple-vaccinated, regardless of where you are based in Australia
- For BBQ attendees we strongly suggest you are triple-vaccinated, taking into account medical, religious & other exemptions
For those that cannot attend due to medical or other reasons
We are looking to hold a monthly “Online BBQ” event as we have done previously in 2020 and 2021, to make sure we can include as many people as possible to be connected across Australia.
Keep an eye on our website and social channels for updates as this will likely start in February 2022.
Thank you so much for your continued support despite these challenges. We know how much people value Mr Perfect BBQs and we are determined to keep delivering this vehicle of connection to you.If you have any questions on the above feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment