Exercise, sport or movement of any kind is said by many to improve your mental health.
Health Direct Australia explains:
"Exercise makes you feel good because it releases chemicals like endorphins and serotonin that improve your mood. If you exercise regularly, it can reduce your stress and symptoms of mental health conditions like depression and anxiety, and help with recovery from mental health issues".
But we wanted to hear it from our own Mr. Perfect community. What has their experience been?
Check out a selection of their thoughts below:
- Exercising with a buddy. Talking and sweating. Does the trick every time.
- Masters soccer here, brilliant way of winding down after a tough week.
- 6am kickboxing classes. Gets the aggression out and motivates me for the day. I find camping and getting away from the worlds distractions, being uncontactable for a few days always helps reset too.
- Martial arts all the way!
- Soccer or marital arts. A few hours on the pitch, rolling on the mats or lifting weights and I go home clear headed and happy, glad that I went and did it.
To join the Mr. Perfect Facebook Community click here.
To find a Mr. Perfect Meetup BBQ near you click here.