It seems apt with Fathers Day almost upon us that I post this landscape of Dads / Fathers Support & Services in Australia.
The effect of fatherhood on mental health and general wellbeing (good, bad and other) is starting to gain some worthy attention.
These services are largely "national" (or online) but there are hundreds of local services that can be reached via The Fathering Project website that is included in the list of website links below.
For a hi-res copy or to suggest other services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hopefully it can be useful to some.
Founder | CEO
- Australian Dad https://www.facebook.com/pg/AustDad/about/?ref=page_internal
- The DILF Club https://www.dilfclub.com.au/
- Beer and Bubs https://beerandbubs.com.au/
- The Fathering Project https://thefatheringproject.org/ (great local list of groups at this site)
- Dads Group Inc. https://dadsgroup.org/
- Man With A Pram (part of Dads Group Inc.) https://www.manwithapram.com/
- Dads in Distress https://parentsbeyondbreakup.net
- Australian Dad’s Network https://www.australiandadsnetwork.com.au/
- Dads On The Air http://www.dadsontheair.com.au/
- The Dad Website http://thedadwebsite.com/
- The Father Hood https://www.the-father-hood.com/
- The Fatherhood Project http://www.fatherhood.com.au/
- Dads Online https://www.dadsonline.com.au/
- The Australian Brotherhood of Fathers https://www.theabf.org.au/
- Lone Fathers Association https://www.facebook.com/Lone-Fathers-Association-Australia-Inc-298889510155765/?ref=bookmarks
- Gay Dads Australia http://gaydadsaustralia.com.au/
- Dads4Kids http://www.dads4kids.org.au